ECVO’s official address for legal matters:
ECVO c/o Dr. Sylvia Djajadiningrat
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals
P.O. Box 80.154
NL-3508 TD Utrecht, The Netherlands
The ECVO is represented by:
Charlotte Keller, ECVO President
Katrin Trost, ECVO Planning Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
As the ECVO is registered in the Netherlands,
all legal matters will be considered under current Dutch law.
Intercom Dresden GmbH
Zellescher Weg 3
01069 Dresden, Germany
The congress secretariat lawfully and rightfully processes personal data in accordance with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Personal data will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
You have the right to:
- have access to your own personal data processed by the congress secretariat and to receive information on the persons or third parties who have directly or indirectly access to your personal data (namely the congress organizer and a hotel you have booked)
- obtain the rectification without undue delay of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- obtain the restriction of processing your personal data if they are inaccurate or no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were processed
- obtain the erasure without undue delay of your personal data if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were processed or if they have been unlawfully processed or if you have exercised your right of withdrawal of consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing
- object at any time to processing of your personal data if they are processed for direct marketing purposes
- protect your personal data from unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage caused by intentional or untimely concealment, and the right for protection from information, which is unreliable or harms the person’s honor, dignity, and business reputation
- withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time by contacting the congress secretariat, INTERCOM Dresden GmbH, by email (email@example.com)
The congress secretariat opposes the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements. They reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.